Join us come rain or shine, for Los Olivos’ most highly acclaimed festival of the year, the popular Day in the Country. This special day is a wonderful opportunity for families to enjoy country living the way it used to be in simpler times. And best of all, attendance is free!
Find me in space 106, just off Hwy 154.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Fun Runs – Kids’ Run, Dog Run, 5-K Run & 5-K Walk (early morning, click link to sign up)
- Pancake Breakfast
- Parade through Town at 10am
- Kids Activities
- Vintage Tractor & Antique Car Display
- Silent Auction – 10am to 2pm
- Live Music from the Crooked Path Band
- More than 100 Booths! Arts & Crafts, Food Trucks, Wine Roundup
- New! Beer Garden